Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year!

Today is my dad's birthday. With it comes the beginning of a month of joy, time with friends, good food, and more. I love this time of year. I love that I cannot see our yard for the leaves. And that I can smell good things baking.

We have a Thanksgiving dinner at FBC (my church) tonight. I always enjoy the wonderful food, the time with my church family, and the wonderful songs. I have so much to be thankful for. On facebook, I have been posting ten things each day I am thankful for. At first, I thought it would be incredibly difficult, but I have discovered that whenI really think, I can find so much.

Thankfulness is the cure for a lot of things. I challenge you to think of something to be thankful for the next time you are tempted to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment