Friday, June 3, 2011

In Need of Prayer

I am going on a mission trip to an Asian country in the Himalayas from June 20- July 5. I am really excited about this trip, but I am needing some prayer right now. Our team has been told that we will have a good amount of hiking to do in order to reach our destination. I have been getting myself physically prepared for this, but a major road block has come up: my asthma has never been worse. I am coughing non-stop all day and night long, there are times when I cannot breathe, I am using my nebulizer 4-5 times a day, as well as being on numerous other medicines. I need prayer that my asthma will become controllable again. Honestly, it's somewhat scary when I can't breathe. Thank you for your prayers, they will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment