Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some of my Favorite Things About this Time of Year

1.Cozy sweaters...I've been waiting all year for this

2. The beautiful leaves that make the most beautiful carpet for the mansion that is the great outdoors.

3. Steaming cups of strong, black coffee...mmm

4. Geese flying south for winter. Their calls are a major part of the soundtrack of autumn.

5. Wearing beautiful scarves!


6. Raking leaves (and making leaf forts with the kids).

7. Gorgeous sunsets that come earlier.

8. Jumping in puddles on rainy days.

9. Fires and roasting marshmallows.

10. Thanksgiving! I love being with relatives and eating turkey!

Fall is, by far, my favorite time of year!

2 comments:

  1. mmmm.... I love all these things too :) especially scarves and coffee and thanksgiving!

    I haven't seen you on campus, Jenny! Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Margaret! I took a semester off, so I haven't been on campus, but I will hope to see you next semester.

    ReplyDelete