Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

A few random things:

  1. I am super excited about my new book my parents gave me for Valentine's Day. Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. Should be good!
  2. Is it special enough to send an ecard to my brother? I felt bad about the unspecialness of the cards I gave this year. :-( Not enough time to make cards.
  3. Valentine's Day is the most awkward holiday. Just sayin'
  4. I am having a romantic date with Aeschylus (who wrote the three works which constitute my homework) all day today and all night tonight. I want to break up with him right now....but you know...
  5. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. haha valentines day is totally a awkard holiday!! and by the way you are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thank you! You are as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks!! you rock and i did have a valentines! I love your blog your pretty awesome you know that?? Loving you is awesome Captain Wonder you rule!!!

    ReplyDelete