Friday, February 11, 2011

Ten Questions....

I felt like having a little fun today, so I decided to answer ten questions about myself. Now all my readers get to see the wacky side of me! Have fun!


1.) If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
World peace does not come from accepting each other, it comes from believing in Christ. He holds the keys to true and genuine peace. 

2.) If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
Art supplies!!!! Paint, canvasses, paintbrushes, models, frames, clay, pencils, etc.

3.) What do you value most in other people?

Selflessness, and commitment to loving God first and then others.

4.) If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?

Blue.


5.) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Two things, not one. First, my sin. Second, my numerically challenged brain: I want to be good at math!


6.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

My flexibility, and the way I like every food I try....we would have no trouble over food then.


7.) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

Playing piano in front of people.


8.) Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?

Without a doubt, I would rather teach a young child to read! There are few things more delightful than teaching young children new things, and watching their faces light up when they finally understand.


9.) What is the best advice you've ever given and received?

Both are the same: Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths.


10.) How would you like to die?

One of two ways: either as a martyr for Christ, or at age ninety by having a heart attack in mid-air while skydiving or base jumping....that way I would already be in the air when my spirit goes up to heaven. So cool!



That is all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment